Terms & Conditions:
IT IS HEREBY AGREED BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND THE CLIENT THAT:
Upon instruction from the client the Company or through its Liaison Office undertakes to provide consultancy advice and assistance on Post Landing Services in Australia.
Clients to transfer appropriate Funds while booking post-landing services after which the company shall provide provision through dropbox to upload all necessary documents of all members travelling, to the company, at least 21 working days before arrival. The documents to be uploaded are in pdf format and are mentioned as below:
- Upload colour copy of passports
- Upload colour copy of valid Australian visas
- Upload colour photos of members travelling
- Upload colour copy of flight details & travel itinerary
- Upload colour copy of your travel & medical insurances
- Upload colour copy of detailed resumes
- Upload colour copy of work references & personal references
- All information and documents provided to the Company shall be true, valid and legal and correct is all respect. In the event of any information and documents are subsequently found to be otherwise, the Company is not responsible against any liability or action whatsoever.
- The final decision in case of Jobs or Businesses or Investments lies solely with the respected authority and is beyond the control or influence of this Company. In the event that an application is declined, if the client instructs the Company to help again, then the client agrees to pay the appropriate package fee & any related disbursements to the Company. All expenses incurred for completing the various formalities specified by the respected authorities shall be borne by the client.
- The Company also shall not be liable or held responsible for any retrospective changes in the policy, Laws, rules and regulations that may affect any kind of Visa application of the client.
- This Company is NOT a Migration Agency and will NOT provide any advice on migration solutions.
- No amount of consultation fees or actual expenses incurred by the candidate for completions of various formalities is liable to be paid/ borne by the Company.
- If the Client decides to withdraw or cancel the Application after proceeding with the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any refund of administrative fees or any other consulting fees.
- The Company has and will not advise the client to sell his property, leave employment or finalise business or personal matter.
- The Company can only provide services to clients who have an entry visa, which enables a person to live and work in Australia.
- The Client agrees and is well aware that the Company is only a consultancy firm and cannot give any type of guarantees for obtaining jobs.
- This Agreement is subject to Jurisdiction of Adelaide, South Australia.
- Payment Terms:
- Clients to pay fees only in AUD and to be transferred at least 21 working days before arrival
- Payments can be made by either,
- Credit Card or PayPal
- Bank Cheque(Demand Draft)
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Payments made by Credit Card:
- give us a call
- Payments made by PayPal:
- please enter the email address “[email protected]”
- Payments made by Bank Cheque(Demand Draft) details are as below:
- please address the Bank Cheque(Demand Draft) to “IBOX CONSULTANCY”
- please also write your Full Name and your Passport number behind the Bank Cheque
- please scan and upload your Bank Cheque before you express speed post it to:
SA 5165. Australia
- Please note that the Bank Cheque(Demand Draft) should be cleared in our account before the company shares the dropbox link with the client to upload his documents as required.
- Payments made by TT or Electronic Funds Transfer:
- details are as below:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Bank Swift Code:
- please scan and upload your TT or Electronic Funds Transfer receipt copy
- Please note that the TT or Electronic Funds Transfer should be cleared in our account before the company shares the dropbox link with the client to upload his documents as required.
Dates and time indicative and will be confirmed by your client service representative 24-48 hrs before meeting.
The company or its client service representative assigned to the client will be available to provide support and assistance for all services listed above.
Obtaining a rental property / Insurance and other related services after the introduction to the relevant agent will be at the full discretion of the agent and the client.
There will be NO job guarantee provided by the company